It’s been a long four months of waiting, but I’m so beyond excited to announce our next Pup-Up event…in San Francisco!
We are headed up to the Bay Area for a day of dog (and owner) portraits, delicious treats, pup playtime and maybe even a ride on a trolley car on Saturday, April 12! We’ve partnered with the amazing fashion rental service, Le Tote, and will be using their swank studio space for our oh-so-dapper and whimsical pup portraits.
If you’re curious as to what you can expect from The Pup-Up, check out our Los Angeles event recap and read some of these sweet details:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll sign up for the event right HERE! (Hurry! The first 10 people to purchase get a discount!)
- You’ll get an email from me letting you know the location address and what time slot you’ve been assigned to attend (in order to minimize the dog chaos, I break up the day into 3 sessions: early morning, mid-morning and afternoon.)
- You’ll arrive 5-10 minutes before your allotted time to fill out our lovely waiver and enjoy some delicious treats – both human and canine friendly.
- I’ll photograph your pup for 10-15 minutes (and for a minimal additional cost, I’ll snap some family portraits too!). We’ll have a fun backdrop and some optional accessories if you so choose.
- Once our session is complete, you can pick up your “doggy” bag (yep…free swag for you and your dog!!), leash up your furry friend and head out for a gorgeous afternoon together!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Two weeks later, you’ll receive a CD full of your hi-res edited images for you to use as you like.
- And, of course, you’ll get an endless array of fond memories from your professional pup portrait shoot. Priceless.
And to top it all off, we’ll be donating 20% of the proceeds to the local San Francisco senior dog rescue, Muttville. Muttville’s mission is to change the way the world thinks about and treats older dogs and to create better lives for them through rescue, foster, adoption and hospice.
Now who wouldn’t want to join in on all this amazingness?
If you’re down for a fun day, full of fabulous pups, fellow dog-lovers, and endless side-tongue smiles all you have to do is click the button below and sign up!
I hope to see y’all and your NorCal pups in April!
Psst…want us to come to a city near you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests and I’ll add them to the list. Let’s make 2014 a cross-country, international pup pics kind of year!