When it comes to dog photography, my standards are pretty high. Many underestimate the true talent and skill it takes to photograph dogs (or any animal for that matter) with both a language barrier and unwillingness to sit still. So when I came across Albert Lewis’ Born to Run, I instantly knew it was something special. And now I want to share it with you!
This stunning book of portraits captures the amazing life of Iditarod sled dogs unlike any other I’ve seen. Albert’s keen eye showcases each sled dogs’ personality and emotion and gives us a glimpse into the graceful dogs who run this epic race each year. In addition to this sled dog passion project, Albert is embarking on a mission to help end the homeless pet population by photographing shelter animals in a professional manner to better help their chances of a quick adoption to a forever home. It’s amazing how art can turn into philanthropy!
If you’d like to get your hands on this gorgeous, 204 page (it’s a hefty one!), 11×12″ hardbound, coffee table style LIMITED EDITION (yup, signed by Albert himself!) book, all you have to do is…
1. Leave a comment telling me one goal you have for you and your pup in 2013!
And BOOM, you are entered!
I will announce the winner on the blog on Wednesday, Jan. 9, so be sure to come back to see if you are the lucky winner!
Now for the not-so-fine print:
- I will be selecting the winner at random.
- The giveaway will run from Jan. 2-Jan.8, 11:59 pm PST.
- No P.O. Boxes…sorry.
- Once the winner has been announced, they must email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with correct shipping information.
- I wasn’t paid a cent for this promotion. I just believe in great products.